Health@Home can help manage the challenges of aging through:
- Assessing the client’s medical, psycho/social and living conditions to identify their care and safety needs and creating an individualized care plan designed to improve and sustain the client’s overall physical, mental and emotional health.
- Implementing that individualized care plan by making appropriate referrals to physicians, home health agencies, community supports, provincial departments and associated health disciplines, Adult day programs, Hospice services and rehabilitation resources.
- Visiting clients on site, as needed, to oversee and support their continued care; collaborating and communicating as a team with all services providers, client and family.
- Serving as an advocate during doctor’s appointments or visiting health providers to make certain the client’s healthcare needs are met.
- Coordinating assistance between paid providers and family, making appropriate referrals and updating the family through emails and phone calls.
- Facilitating family meetings, if required, in a sensitive, neutral and unbiased manner to discuss client’s care plans, challenges and progress.
- Helping families plan ahead and prepare for the long term, if remaining at home is no longer the safest option.
- Bringing skilled knowledge, experience, compassion and calm to a time of crisis
We understand your situation is unique. Contact us today to see how we can best serve you and your family.
© Copyright 2017 Health@Home. All rights reserved.